If you have a professional interest in KS (or associated syndrome), you may become a non-paying Professional Associate Member. This allows you free access to the Members Only area of the website which contains extra information. Please note, as an Associate Member you will not be entitled to vote at AGMs. Please apply for Full Membership if this is required.
|Person with KS
If you are an Adult with KS (or associated syndrome), please click here to join:
|Relative or friend of person with KS, please click here to join:||Family|
|Wish to discuss joining?
If you want to know about alternative methods of payment or if you have any other questions regarding membership, please email or call: 0300 111 47 48 (Option 3) (national call rates apply, included in landline/mobile bundles).
|General contact||Email us|
Membership expires after 1 Year.
Membership expires after 2 Years.
Membership expires after 3 Years.
Payments available with
What a membership includes
- Welcome pack containing KSA printed publications, contact lists, and KSA promotional materials.
- Access to the Members Only Section of the www.ksa-uk.net website which hosts a wealth of information on KS and free downloads including the Members Manual written by eminent authors and medical professionals on a range of KS topics.
- Subsidised prices for the Activity Weekend held annually at Beeley, in Derbyshire.
- The opportunity to have your say and influence KSA policy.The right to vote at the AGM.
- Advance notice of the KSA’s Annual Conference featuring a variety of topics on KS for adults and parents.
- A regular Newsletter delivered by email and available as a free download from the Members Only section of the www.ksa-uk.net website. Also available in printed format.
- The chance to meet others affected by KS.
- Access to local social support groups and ad hoc meetings across the UK.
- Help and advice in identifying your nearest interested endocrinology consultants.
- Local rate Advice Line: 0300 111 4748 with four options to help direct you to the most appropriate contact.
- Invitations to participate in research projects of interest to those with KS.
- Help with fundraising activities – promotional t-shirts, stickers, posters, etc.
- Your opportunity to raise the profile of KS. The more members the KSA has, the louder we can shout and be heard in our efforts to improve the lot of those affected by KS!