Enhanced Social Meeting in Glasgow on the 7th September 2019
- listen and talk to an adult or a paediatric endocrinologist. Write down in advance all those questions which you really want to ask but never get the chance.
- opportunity to meet and talk with a clinical psychologist.
- meet others affected by KS/XXY
- enjoy meeting other people who are affected by KS/XXY in a very relaxed way
- suitable for adults, families and children – please give details to the organiser
- light lunch provided
- open to anyone who has an interest in KS/XXY
- as this event is being subsidised by the Office of Rare Diseases and the Klinefelter’s Syndrome Association, there will be no charge.
Last year’s event was a great success – make sure you come along to meet the experts on 7th September.
For more information – including booking – please click here.