Unfortunately the page you wished to access is available only to members of the KSA.
If you are a member click here to login.
If you have already logged in visit the Members Area here.
To enjoy the many benefits of membership, as detailed below, please click here.
- Access to the Members Only Section of the KSA website with its wealth of information on KS and free downloads including the 16 chapter KSA Members’ Manual, written by eminent authors and medical professionals.
- Subsidised bookings for the Activity Weekend held bi-annually at Beeley, in Derbyshire. For more information, check out Activity Weekend
- The right to vote at the AGM, have your say and influence KSA policy.
- Advance notice of the KSA’s Annual Conference with topics of interest to all affected by KS.
- A quarterly Newsletter available by email, free download or in printed format.
- Opportunities to meet others affected by KS.
- Access to local social support groups where available across the UK.
- Help and advice in identifying endocrinology consultants in particular regions of the UK
- The opportunity to be involved in research of interest to those affected by KS
- The opportunity to support the KSA in its work to raise awareness and to provide support and information to all affected by KS
Remember! The larger the KSA gets, the louder we’ll be able to shout to improve the lot of those affected by KS!