This membership is for those with a professional interest in KS/XXY – e.g. medical specialists, teachers, speech therapists etc. Once approved (this may take a few days), it will provide full access to the KSA website. You will receive, by emai, advance notice of the KSA Conference and other events plus news relating to KS/XXY or the KSA.
If you would like to offer your services in any way – perhaps as a speaker or an adviser, we would be very grateful.
As Professional membership does not expire, please remember to keep your email details up to date.
Full membership is for those who affected by KS/XXY either by having the condition themselves or by having a family member who is affected.It provides full access to the website immediately plus regular e-newsletters and emails containing reliable information about the KSA and KS/XXY.
See below for full benefits.
Full membership has a variety of fee options including some with ‘pay-and-forget’ automatic renewal options.
|Full website access||Full website access|
|Member’s Helpline||Member’s Helpline|
|Member’s Handbook||Member’s Handbook|
|Access to research papers||Access to research papers|
|Quarterly Newsletters||Quarterly Newsletters|
|Advance notice of annual Conference||Advance notice of annual Conference|
|Subsidised activity Weekends||Subsidised activity Weekends|
|Social Events||Social Events|
|AGM Voting Rights||AGM Voting Rights|
|Free additional accounts||Free additional accounts|
|Choose the membership you require:|
|(1 Year)||(2 Years)||(3 Years)|
* Non-UK Member: Proof of address required. ** Concessionary Member: Proof of state benefits required.
Payments available with
What a membership includes
- Access to the Members Only Section of the website with its wealth of reliable information on KS/XXY. This includes free downloads such as the sixteen chapter Member’s Manual written by eminent authors and medical professionals on a range of KS topics.
- Subsidised rates for the Activity Weekend held annually at Beeley, in Derbyshire. To find out more check out Activity Weekend
- The right to vote, have your say and influence KSA policy at the AGM.
- Advance notice of the KSA’s Annual Conference with interesting topics on KS/XXY in adults and children.
- A quarterly e-Newsletter which is also available as a free download from the Members Only section of the website.
- Regular emails with information about KS/XXY or the KSA
- The chance to meet others affected by KS/XXY.
- The opportunity to join secret Facebook groups where you can communicate with others affected by KS/XXY.
- Access to social meetings.
- Possible help and advice in identifying endocrinology consultants.
- Local rate Advice Line: 0300 111 4748.
- Information about opportunities to be involved in research with direct interest to KS/XXY.
- Help with fundraising activities such as promotional t-shirts, stickers, posters, etc.
- And the larger the KSA gets the louder we’ll be able to shout and be heard and improve the lot of those affected by KS!
If you have reached this page unexpectedly you may have been attempting to download content which is reserved for members of the KSA.
If you are a member, please log in and try again.
If you are not a members, please consider joining – the KSA relies on membership subscriptions to cover the cost of providing all the excellent information on the site.